(XOXO'♥)
▲ Back To Top
3/9/10

OHH OHHHH!

i received my Socialstudies results((;
A fantastic full marks! For the first timeeeee!
Oh wheees, tmrw's SS remedial, have to work
on Sourcebase, its been quite awhile, so i have to
practice again.

Practice makes perfect!

YUPP! Extremely proud of ss!
Did better than my previous test,
a whooping F9, ); got like 4/12.

But i improved !
Hoorays for meeeee! ((:

I decided that i shall post more often,
but due to the many mocks, may be
lagging behind. Pardon me! :x

Yuppp, pretty much of a summary of today,
Lessons were usual, MissHow lessons were entertaining!
Have to prepare on Composition topics,

1. The Test,
2. Write about how a disappointment which led to
a blessing in disguise.

Bio, sayo nara!
Have to practice cutting potato strips and
time management. O LEVEL SPA!

I think thats about all.
TTFN.
Goodabye peeps! (;








0 Comments

welcome


HELLO!